Why work for Kenna Recruitment?
Kenna Recruitment is a market leading, fast growing and dynamic specialist recruitment agency at the highest end of the professional construction market.
We offer a highly rewarding career path with in-depth training, on-the-job mentoring, advanced career development, promotion, foreign travel conference incentives and a highly competitive commission structure and basic salary.
We are always interested in hearing from talented individuals, whether you have recruitment experience or are looking to start your career with an organisation that will invest in your future. All of our managers are home grown and we have an excellent track record of developing our team.
- Manage a portfolio of key client accounts providing permanent, freelance or retained services
- Regularly visit clients across the region maintaining existing relationships and building new ones
- Interview and advise candidates, getting to know their career ambitions and matching them to their ideal company
- Source high quality candidates via our CRM database, websites and social media as well as headhunting and referrals
- Reference check candidates by telephone to ensure quality and suitability
- Produce detailed CV’s and introduce the right candidates to the right clients
- Keep up to date with the market via press releases, social networking and through clients and candidates
The Recruitment Consultant Job Role
Rewards and Incentives
At Kenna Recruitment we provide a highly competitive framework which enables those willing to put in the effort to achieve great rewards for their hard work.
- A competitive basic salary
- Free Gym
- Senior Consultants option to work 1 day per week from home
- Christmas Bonus
- 25 Days Holiday
- Hours 8.30-5.30 Monday to Thursday & 8.30-4.30 Fridays
- Casual Dress
- Regular Lunches & Drinks
- Industry leading commission structure with uncapped earning potential
- Various monthly and quarterly incentives
- Company wide incentives
- Christmas Party Event in London & Overseas
- We provide all the tools, training, development and support needed to enable highly successful careers and ultimately the delivery of excellence for our candidates and clients:
- A set induction and training plan
- Industry leading recruitment courses and content
- Mentoring and quarterly reviews
- An in-house Training & Development Manager
- Bespoke outsourced training and certifications
- Management training
Training and Development
Let’s Work Together!
We’re here to help you, email or call us on 020 7164 6298